HOTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Management of the Jordan Guest Rooms kindly requests that you observe the following rules and regulations to ensure a safe and enjoyable stay.
- Hotel rooms are offered by the day. The check-in time starts at 14:00, and the check-out time is at 11:00 the following day.
- Where the length of stay has not been specified while taking the room, it is assumed that the room is let for a day.
- The Guest status applies to any person staying at Jordan Guest Rooms who concluded a relevant agreement with the hotel or moved in, thus suggesting the intent to conclude such an agreement with Jordan Guest Rooms.
- To extend your stay, you are asked to notify the Reception before 10:00 on the original check-out day.
- Your stay will be extended subject to room availability.
- Hotel guests may not transfer the room to another person even if the period for which the room has been paid for has not expired.
- Visitors may remain in the Hotel room between 7:00 and 22:00.
- The Jordan Guest Rooms reserves the right to refuse to accommodate a person who during his/her previous stay flagrantly infringed Hotel rules causing damage to the property of the Hotel or other guests, or inflicting injury to other guests or Hotel staff or other persons on the hotel premises, or who disturbed quiet enjoyment or the functioning of the Hotel. The Jordan Guest Rooms refuses to serve the guests who are under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances.
- The Jordan Guest Rooms doesn't accept animals.
- The Jordan Guest Rooms provides services according to the category and the standard awarded. Should guests have any reservations about the quality of services, they are requested to submit such complaints to the Reception to ensure prompt response of the Hotel.
- The Jordan Guest Rooms shall ensure:
a. full and unrestrained rest to Hotel Guests,
b. safety of stay, including the security of personal data,
c. professional and courteous services,
d. housekeeping and repair work in the absence of the guests or, subject to obtaining express consent of the guests, in their presence,
e. efficient technical service; in the event of defects that cannot be removed, the Hotel shall strive to offer a different room or mitigate inconveniences in any other manner.
- Guests should inform the Reception about the damage immediately after it has been discovered.
- The liability of the Jordan Guest Rooms for any damage or loss of cash, securities, jewellery, valuables and objects of artistic or scientific value shall be limited if such items have not been deposited for safekeeping at the Reception. In the event of a loss of or damage to the items specified above, the compensation shall not exceed the amount determined in compliance with the Regulation by the Minister of Justice of 24 July 1998 concerning the limitation of liability of persons who run hotels or similar establishments for profit (Dziennik Ustaw of 1998, No. 117, item 758, as amended). The Jordan Guest Rooms shall refuse to accept oversized, items of excessive value, and items which pose a security threat.
- The Hotel may refuse to accept luggage for safekeeping in periods other than the guests’ stay; the same applies to items which are not deemed personal.
- The Hotel curfew lasts from 22:00 to 7:00 the following day.
- The conduct of guests and persons who use the services of the Jordan Guest Rooms should not disturb quiet enjoyment of other guests. The Hotel may refuse to render any further services to a person who is in breach of this principle.
- In the event of permanent arduous behaviour, the Jordan Guest Rooms may inform the Police.
- Hotel Guests shall be materially liable for any damage caused to Hotel equipment due to their fault or due to the fault of their visitors.
- You should inform the Reception desk about any damage immedietly.
- Room equipment pricelist is available at the Jordan Guest Rooms Reception.
- For reasons of fire safety, the use of candles, heating elements, irons and similar devices which do not constitute the equipment of the room is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of our rooms. Failure to comply with this prohibition will be subject to a PLN 250 fine to cover the room refreshment service.
Any personal property left in the Hotel room shall be delivered to the address indicated by guests. Where such requests have not been made, the Hotel shall keep such property, except for foodstuffs, for 3 months.
These Rules and Regulations are laid down in line with the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 on the Civil Code.
Management of the Jordan Guest Rooms